Additional Services

Truck broke down on the freeway at 9 pm. They did not get a resolution till 2 am.

5 hrs later. They towed my truck to my final destination and towed it away when I was done on the 3rd day of a three day rental. I called them several times to let them know that I have not received my deposit and the response was my account was still open. On day six, instead of processing my refund, I was charged $277 for extra days.

They picked up the truck on day three. It is in their possession. Now I have to wait to get my money back. This is called stealing.

Never ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Budget Truck Rental needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Budget Truck Rental.

Comments

Greenville, Mississippi, United States #1281602

Greenville ms the worst I've even seenI return my truck the same day after 5 pm so I waited till the next morning to call to check on my deposit the man told he was so busy at the "pet shop" that sell fish really and he was gonna close the account I called back few hours later and still no closer to closing my account now the shop is close and not open till Monday what the *** do I get charge for the whole weekend because the little shop no one knows was soooo busy never again