Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Budget truck rental isn't even worth the one star. My husband and I rented a 16' truck from them.

We picked up the truck in the evening. We were told the truck had unlimited mileage as long as we turned the truck in at the location near the new house. They also said it has a full tank and that when we returned it, it must have a full tank. we got the truck with under half a tank.

and they are charging us for mileage.They say they will charge you if you return the truck dirty, but they give it to you filthy. They don't want to reimburse us for the extra gas that we had to put in it so we wouldn't get an extra charge. Their customer service people are rude and talk over you. wont let you finish what you are saying.You are told you can't talk to a supervisor that there is not one..

but then when pushed for a supervisor they get one. so they also lie. would never recommend this company..

U-Haul may be a little more up front, but after this experience, I can personally say the price for U-Haul is better in the end.( I have used U-Haul in the past as well. They are MUCH better!)

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental.

Reason of review: customer service, pricing, dirty, false advertisement.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service, Rude customer service, Given the runaround, Dirty, Lies.

Comments