Review about Budget Truck Rental from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Me & my husband rented Budget 24 foot truck from Jan 28- Feb 1, 2016. It was 2004 model International brand truck rented.
When we started driving and stopped for coffee so we parked the truck, when we turned the ignition on by turning the key, it broke in half, one half remained in the slot. It is annoying to know that Budget only provides one key to the truck, so we had to call locksmith to get the key duplicated, It wasted 3 hours and caused so much stress as I called different places. The locksmith charged $70, I have copy of locksmith bill
I returned the new purchased key to budget drop-off location.
The locksmith told that such keys with deep cutting designs break easily.
I contacted the customer service, but they replied saying you signed the rental agreement therefore are responsible for any damages. According to me this is not any damage or accident caused by us. This is wear and faulty equipment from an old truck with things falling apart.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Budget Truck Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas. The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later. We asked for a..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."