Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

DO NOT RENT FROM BUDGET OR THIS OFFICE. Budget neglects to inform you that if you prepay online and return your rental early you will lose all of your money.

They claim it is in the terms and conditions but I read what was sent to my email confirming the reservation and NOTHING indicated that you will lose your money if you prepaid before I clicked the button to prepay. Also the rep in customer service told me this policy started NOVEMBER 1st. Miraculously when I made a big deal about it I get an email with, yes you guess it those pesky terms and conditions. I only needed a rental car because I had gotten into a really bad accident while on vacation in upstate New York due to icy road conditions.

I called the local office I rented from to find out if I would receive any money back and I was told by TOM that I would receive money back on the rental and that he had the hard copy if I needed to dispute the previous information given by customer service. However when I called back this Monday Nov 20th the guy turns around and tells me "oh I gave you the wrong information. You were told by customer service that you wouldn't receive money back". All things that I told him when I called Wednesday Nov 15th.

OF COURSE any person would be infuriated. I did not berate him but I did EXPRESS my frustrated on how this policy is ludicrous that I would lose all of the money for a two day rental two which he agreed. To add further insult to injury he hung up the phone on me because I presume he did not want to hear about how upset I was. As a customer being hung up on is the rudest thing a person providing a service can do.

How do you not expect someone to be upset about losing all their money on rental just because they returned it early? And then being further upset because you were given THE WRONG INFORMATION.

As a rule if you are unsure of something you don't just tell the customer what they want to hear and then HANG UP because YOU gave wrong information and now don't want to hear how angry they are. Buyer definitely beware of Budget rental.

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments