1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We reserved a moving truck online for a move across 4 states, on a Monday; called to make sure of the reservation on Friday, flew in and went to pick up the truck and they didn't have one! The nearest was an hour away and we were told we could go pick it up if we wanted.

UUUUM, no thank you!! When I called the 800 number, I was told they would have to get a manager to call me back and then decide if someone could drive the truck to original location; but, that could take up to 2 hours to get a response! Time crunch people!!!

Some of us don't have the luxury of extended time off of work! Thanks for nothing...

Went down the road to UHAUL - got a truck for less and learned to not use Budget again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: pay for the move!.

I didn't like: No truck when i showed up with reservation, Customer service, Breach of contract.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 22.

Comments

Your sudden requirement is not someone else's emergency. Things on this planet move at their own speed and one must always allow extra time for everything ... I hope the people in your life are more understanding and forgiving than you appear to be, unless of course you are a model of Divine Perfection and have done all things perfectly, always.You got your job done, why the tears ?

to Logan #1469749

Sudden? A week1/2 is sudden?

I guess you don’t need to worry about $$, Logan, guess you’ve never had a time limit to move 4 states away.

But thanks for the judgement- easy to do from your computer. I really don’t care what you say, the issue is customer service- which you obviously know nothing about.