1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

If I can rate a 0 I would on 10/19/17 I rented a 1 way travel.My pick up location was at the Melbourne, Fl on Babcock Street.

DON’T use them RUN! So call supervisor Ron said there will be a hold placed on my corporate card & I can pay w/my personal card at the drop off center so NOT true. (No biggie I thought....)I called the Melbourne office the manager said he will not swap my card I can call customer service which I stated CS informed they don’t have the authorization to do it but I will call again. Long story short with calls back & forth I got a hold of so call supervisor Ron explained the manager hd a brilliant idea he said if I’m willing to pickup the truck from the drop off site & drive the truck 3.5 hrs back to there location they will cancel the first transaction using my Corp Card & change my travel to a round trip using my personal card.

Believable I was devastated! I said NO that truck hve been rented by now & my transaction been closed. Their response well we would be unable to assist. I made over 57 calls to level 1 Customer Service their a bunch of lairs.

To the escalation team which is level 2 with their excuses. On 10/28 I had to go to my drop off location to have them Fax over the credit card authorization even after that the credit wasn’t posted back on my Corp card until 11/7 three weeks later!

What a nightmare I explained daily I can lose my job bcz their supervisor provided inaccurate information.Budget absolutely didn’t care!

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments