Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Horrible experience! Driving from Georgia to Maine with my 72 yr old mother during a tropical storm , rain poured in the drivers side window. After calling roadside assistance, and waiting 1.5 to 2 hour , they told me there was nothing They could do. Had to buy Flex seal from truck stop and fix it myself.

After unloading truck I noticed another leak inside of trailer by passenger side, had water damage to multiple things including my bed and box spring.

Worst thing is the customer service rep listened to the whole story, then read the reports I made to roadside; he proceeded to insult me by offering $85 for compensation. Holy cow this is ridiculous, I paid $20 for the sealant and had to pay$19.00 worth of taxes on an extra day do to the wasted time dealing with this situation on the road.

No resolution offered, customer service reports that they do not have a corporate phone number that I should email them. I’ve emailed them 3 times since yesterday and no response!

I want a refund and reimbursement for the $20 sealant I bought, and the $19 taxes I had to pay.

* unable to leave comments without picking a star, so the one star review is completely false, I wouldn’t recommend Budget truck rentals ever again. *

Comments