Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I made a reservation with Budget, received a confirmation number and the day (today) I went to pick up the truck I was told "we're an independent contractor and we don't have any trucks" when I said I had a confirmation number I was told "oh, budget over books trucks thinking people won't show up". I told them I had this move all set up for today and without a truck I was screwed, to which I heard "Dels Truck rental is down the street, maybe they can help you".

I contacted customer service and was told they would need to contact a manager and it could take up to 2 hours for them to possibly find a truck.

I WILL NEVER RENT FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, and will tell anyone that listens to never rent from them again. If you rent from this company DO NOT MAKE a plan till you have the truck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Budget Truck Rental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Budget Truck Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Budget Truck Rental to other companies on our site.

Comments

They are liars and useless. We booked a truck for delivery and when I called the day before to confirm.

They told us that they did not have one!! I both the local dealer and corporate deny responsibility.

So now we are moving and have to truck. Prepare for a lawsuit and one else care to join please comment