Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I will never ever go though Avis/Budget car/moving truck rental or recommend going through them for anyone!Not only did they Lie to us twice but after they told us they would give us a full refund for the inconvenience of being lied too they still took the *** money out!

Seriously how can you run a business that way? This happened last weekend.

And im still waiting for a response back!I have called around 5 times and been told we cant help you and finally was told I have too email customer service for a refund and that they will call me.

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Confusing information about reservations, Unprofessional, Customer relations.

Had an Experience with Budget Truck Rental?

Comments

Budget Truck Rental - Truck Rental Review Budget Truck Rental "I rented a moving truck for a one way from FL to NJ and 4 hours into the drive we notice a banging sound and cold air coming into the..." Read more Be ware: SIXT are Liars, greedy and Opportunist Sixt "I rent cars over 16 times in last 13 months in Orlando, from that I used to like SIXT Rent a Car and rent 7 times… and i can tell..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Truck Rental Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Budget Truck Rental "Hello , Me & my husband rented Budget 24 foot truck from Jan 28- Feb 1, 2016. It was 2004 model International brand truck rented. When we started driving and stopped..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more