Think twice before considering Budget for your moving truck needs.They will not honor the reservation initially booked through the central line.

The central reservation specialists lack extensive training. The one who took care of my request put me in for a tow dolly which cannot handle my low profile vehicle and also put me in for wanting the insurance extras which I did not want. Due to weather issues in my area I was in a hurry and instead of verifying what the reservation stated the agreement was given to me to sign. I ended up with over $150 in extra charges.

Then I come to find out the tow dolly did not work. The service rep at the location took off the tow dolly from the charges but did not take of the towing insurance which I did not need. The reservation included a military discount which was not added in the final bill. Then calling customer service was another hassle.

According, to the customer service reps even the level 2 corporate I am to blame for everything. I am confused how I am to blame for giving the correct information in my reservation and the reservation rep not following through or the person at the location. I think this A+ is too much for Budget and highly suggest BBB review company's practices. Also, there is not any direct access to customer service beyond level 2.

A consumer would physically have to go to Tulsa, OK.

I think the military should ban service members from using this company.At least UHAUL will tell consumer up front this not any discounts.

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments