2.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I rented a 16ft truck with car trailer to go from Ocala Florida to Richmond Virginia for October 27, 2016.I arrived to pick-up the truck & trailer an the trailer was not even hooked up to the truck and I was told I would have to do it myself.

I told the agent that is BS an they would have to hook up the truck to the trailer since the trailer was right next to a chain link fence an I could not ensure I would dot hit the fence with the truck. After the agent hooked the trailer I was able to load my Toyota on to the trailer an then the over-tire straps would not fit over the tires, so agent got the straps half on an i took home fifteen miles down the road. I deflated the tires an got the strap on correctly and re-inflated the tires for the 714 mile trip north. The windshield was bug covered & dirty, the cab was dirty with sand & ciger ashes.

The Quite Ride Cab was a joke with a wind noise from the passage side of the cab. The trailer would run straight striaght then sway back & forth then straighten out and it did this about every hundred mile for no reason.

When returning the truck & trailer I filled the fuel tank an drove one mile down the road to the Budget office which that agent did not Believe the Fuel Gauge an put 1.2 gallon of gas in the tank.Overall I will not use Budget for Truck or Car Rental again.

Mark, USN Ret.

Mark1955 wrote the review because of bad quality at Budget Truck Rental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Budget Truck Rental to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cleniness and service provided. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Truck Rental and budget truck rental truck rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Truck Rental?

Comments