2.4
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I also had a horrible experience with Budget. I "reserved" a trailer only to find out 2 days before the move that there is no guarantee on availability of any of their equipment.

They didn't have anything available until the day that my truck was due. Now I have to figure out some other way to transport my car 900 miles, which will end up costing me more money. The inventory manager lied to me stating that a trailer was due to be returned on the upcoming Saturday. So I wait for Saturday, call them again, only to speak to the SAME DAMN inventory manager, who said there wasn't a trailer due back for another 5 days.

So basically, I thought I had a trailer through my reservation, then stupidly I believed them that they would have a trailer available for the upcoming weekend, only to find out that they lied about the availability when I was counting on the trailer to be there at least by the following Monday. Also, speaking with customer service, all they did was blame me and act like I was stupid. They couldn't offer me anything or any solution.

Negative 50 rating if I could. They just don't even give a crap.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Attitudes, Availability of rental.

Comments