San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes.I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South Dakota.

Was forced to stop in Oklahoma City because the trucks brakes were grinding loudly and barely stopping. Called Budget’s Roadside Service. Their manager, Matt refused to get me another truck and insisted I wait to have the brakes fixed which ended up being two days later because the parts needed to fix the truck weren’t available at the shop and they had to wait to be delivered. (Rotors were also shot due to metal on metal) When I contacted customer service, I got a call center from India or China.

No one could speak good English and they were ZERO help. They said there was nothing they could do.

Ended up renting a Uhaul truck, unloading and reloading my belongings to be able to continue my journey.I don’t recommend renting from Budget Rental and will NEVER rent from them again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Budget Truck Rental and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Budget Truck Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Budget Truck Rental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Budget Truck Rental?

Comments