Budget Truck Rental - Budget Truck NO BRAKES

6 of 150 Budget Truck Rental reviews

San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes.I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South Dakota.

Was forced to stop in Oklahoma City because the trucks brakes were grinding loudly and barely stopping. Called Budget’s Roadside Service. Their manager, Matt refused to get me another truck and insisted I wait to have the brakes fixed which ended up being two days later because the parts needed to fix the truck weren’t available at the shop and they had to wait to be delivered. (Rotors were also shot due to metal on metal) When I contacted customer service, I got a call center from India or China.

No one could speak good English and they were ZERO help. They said there was nothing they could do.

Ended up renting a Uhaul truck, unloading and reloading my belongings to be able to continue my journey.I don’t recommend renting from Budget Rental and will NEVER rent from them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
6 of 150 Budget Truck Rental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Budget Truck Rental. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Budget Truck Rental.
Filing a new complaint about
×