Rapid City, South Dakota

San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes.I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South Dakota.

Was forced to stop in Oklahoma City because the trucks brakes were grinding loudly and barely stopping. Called Budget’s Roadside Service. Their manager, Matt refused to get me another truck and insisted I wait to have the brakes fixed which ended up being two days later because the parts needed to fix the truck weren’t available at the shop and they had to wait to be delivered. (Rotors were also shot due to metal on metal) When I contacted customer service, I got a call center from India or China.

No one could speak good English and they were ZERO help. They said there was nothing they could do.

Ended up renting a Uhaul truck, unloading and reloading my belongings to be able to continue my journey.I don’t recommend renting from Budget Rental and will NEVER rent from them again.

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Budget Truck Rental?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Green Motion - Rip Off Scam artists Green Motion "Let the Buyer, or in this case the Renter beware. They claim they are a relatively cheap car rental company. Hah! First of all, my car which was supposed to..." Read more RelayRides - Denied RelayRides "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Thrifty Car Rental - Robbing misleading company thrifty Thrifty Car Rental "I hired a car on thriftycars4rent website for Orlando airport on the website it which clearly states all insurances included etc. Upon arrival I was asked at the desk if..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more