Truck leaked water and got my stuff wet !

Old and Rusty truck !

Brakes needed replacing.

Wipers were literally coming off during a 2 hour rain storm.

I had to pull over every 10 minutes to fix the wipers, but ultimately had to drive without any wipers.

The ramp wouldn't come out without using 4 people.

Air bag was out of service, according to the indicator.

RIDICULOUS. Spent an hour with customer service. They tried to give me a $40 refund. I told them to keep it...it was insulting. After they realized that they couldn't buy me off for $40, they are trying something else...I am "on hold" now, so I don't know if they will actually do something worth while or not, at this point.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of truck from Budget Truck Rental. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Budget Truck Rental to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Truck Rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Oh my..yea we dont like budget trucks as well..they give us a 16 foot truck and it was too small and we call them to tell them its to small and they said we cant u a truck have Tuesday we picked the 16 footer up on Saturday so the guy told us not to unload the truck they would guard T us a truck bigger truck that morning Tuesday came they said they had us a 24-foot or truck but it won't start so then we went to the U-Haul place to get us a truck we got a awesome deal with the U-haul they feel sorry for us what we went through with the budget so they let us have the U-Haul truck for the less price what budget charge and we got a 26 foot and new truck.. we took the budget truck back and they're charging US $500 for having the truck from Saturday to Tuesday but they was closed because this was Christmas we couldn't bring the truck back and the guy told us it'll be Tuesday before they can get us a truck I'll never get a budget truck again it will always be U-Haul if I ever move and if anybody smart don't do the same thing...