Featured Not resolved
1.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Poster increased review rating.

I have been dealing with this overcharged issue, for almost a month. I moved from Indiana to Florida.

I made online reservations, almost 2 weeks before I moved. I still have the original email reservations. The day I picked up the truck, the truck rental system was down. The owner of that location had to sibmit a manual form, based off of the email reservation, which was the total of 803.00.

Before I left the, I had a debit of 923.45 from Budget truck rental. I explained to the owner, that I was overcharged and showed him the amount. He called customer service and put me on the phone. Omar, Budget's customer ser repnwas extremely rude.

He said I had to pay the 923.45 on 8/4/17 or he will cancel my reservation. I needed the truck because I needed to pack the truck and move that day. I talked to a customer service superviso, who said everything will be resolved, when I return the truck. I left it alone during that time, so I can do my move.

On 8/7/17, while I still had the truck, I was randomly charged 57.50. I returned the truck on 8/10/17, no issues with the truck and the tank was full. I have spent almost everyday on the phone with Budget's customer service, the owner of the Indiana location and my bank. I keep getting different answers and no refund.

My total was supposed to be 803.00. But I have been charged 923.45 and 57.50. These overages have hindered me financially, for my recent move. I am a single mother, of a young child.

I have also sent several emails, to buget about my complaint.

Nothing has been resolved. I am very frustrated.

Review about: Budget Truck Rental Truck Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments