Budget Truck Rental - BUDGET IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER!

62 of 150 Budget Truck Rental reviews

I rented a moving truck in good faith that it would be in good running condition.Far from it!

It broke down 3 separate times! Two of the times I was blocking traffic. I called Budget roadside assistance and explained that I was broke down in a dangerous spot. Instead of helping me, I was put on hold for over 25 minutes.

Once they finally picked up I re-explained the situation and they put me on hold again. I finally had to call 911 the first time, then my own tow truck and pay for my own tow out of pocket the second time. The 3rd time, it broke down in my new apartment complex and I had to have it towed to my storage unit. I had my movers ready, then the Budget tow company called and cancelled on me and wanted to re-schedule for later in the afternoon.

The movers, who I paid, had to leave and go to their next call. I have all the receipts for my out-of-pocket tow's, movers, taxis, etc. Not to mention time lost from work and settling in to my new apartment on time. Was Budget willing to reimburse me?

NO! I've instead had to begin the dispute process with my credit card instead.

Worst company ever.DON'T USE BUDGET!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
62 of 150 Budget Truck Rental reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.