Additional Fees
Additional Services

On June 18th, 2016 I was scheduled to move. I had made my reservation for a moving truck about 2 weeks prior and had a confirmation number in hand.

When I arrived I found out that there was not a truck. I made calls to Budget and was told they were sorry there wasn't anything they could do. I am still angry and it has been two weeks. When a person rents a moving truck they need it on the day they requested.

Budget should not take a reservation if they cannot deliver! They also should hire a regional dispatch in Salt Lake who is respectful!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Budget Truck Rental. The most disappointing about a product or service at Budget Truck Rental was unprofessional, rental confirm - no truck available and no alternatives Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Budget Truck Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Budget Truck Rental to other companies on our site.

Comments